The Podcacher Great Multi-Cache Competition
Podcacher have a nice little competition running at the moment. The details are:
• The cache must be new (or submitted after August 14th, 2010)
• The cache must highlight a great location, or have a great theme (or both)
• Cachers may enter multiple times, provided they hide a unique Multi-Cache for each entry
• All entries must be received on or before Sept 30, 2010
• If you know of a great multi-cache that qualifies, please contact the Cache Owner and ask them to submit their cache for the contest
To enter, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, giving us the GC# of your cache. Be sure to indicate whether it focuses on location, or on theme. The inclusion of pictures might help your chances for the judged portion of the contest. All decisions of the judge are final.
And the prizes? I hear you ask:
• One (1) winner will be randomly selected from the location category, and one (1) winner will be randomly selected from the themed category to win a New Brunswick Winter Challenge Geocoin.
• One (1) winner will be selected as the best from the location category, and one (1) winner will be selected as the best from the themed category, to win assistance building a wherigo cache. This prize consists of one-on-one assistance designing and building a wherigo cache – all of the complex programming will be done for you, all you need to do is determine waypoint locations, supply images (if desired), and on screen text.
If you’re planning a new multi or you’ve just had one published then this might a nice competition to enter. We’ll keep an eye on it and publish the winners when they are announced.